73 postcards, the majority mailed to Charles Bliss, 1019 Mary Street, Louisville from circa 1909 to 1920, including 18 photographic postcards of Great Onyx Cave, circa 1916. Other postcards show locations in Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington, and Owensboro, Kentucky, as well as Indiana, South Carolina and Illinois. 29 postcards are for various holidays and other greetings.
Copyright has been transferred to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
73 items (1 box) : 73 postcards including 18 photographic postcards
- Great Onyx Cave -- Kentucky Subject Source: Local
- Mammoth Cave (Ky.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Postcards Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Postcards -- Kentucky Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Postcards -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings