Records of planning and logistics for events held by and at the Red Barn. Materials include event calendars, schedule confirmations, logistical planning such as lists and notes, event sign-ins or registrations, receipts and invoices, event budgets, contracts, correspondence, and ephemera such as fliers, programs, and invitations. Records also contain some staff meeting minutes and copies of donor records.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- Red Barn (University of Louisville) (Creator, Organization)
46.625 linear feet (37 records center boxes; 1 small flat)
- College students Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Red Barn (University of Louisville)
- University of Louisville -- Students Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Student Activities Board