Found in 12 Collections and/or Records:
This collection is made up of photocopies of notes made by Bernard Asman as a student at the Kentucky School of Medicine (KSM) from 1895-1897. The instructors documented here are Profesors Marvin, Holloway, Rodman, Mathews, Wathen, Tuley, Orendorf, Coomes, and Hays. The notes cover lectures, labs, and clinical instruction.
This is Berry's 1904 diploma from the Kentucky School of Medicine.
Included are class photographs from the Kentucky School of Medicine. One shows Duffin's 1901 anatomy class.
Correspondence, both personal and professional; photos; clippings; war ration book; Medical History of Washington County (IN); small black medical case with instruments; Indiana Board of General Practice of Medicine Certificate issued to Dennis W. Matthews February 5, 1947.
- Collection 11
- Unprocessed Material 1
- Medical students 4
- Physicians 4
- Medical colleges 2
- Anderson, Turner, 1841-1908 1
- Coomes, Martin F., 1847-1924 1
- Grant, H. Horace (Henry Horace), 1853-1921 1
- Medicine -- Study and teaching 1
- Physicians -- Indiana 1
- Physicians -- Kentucky 1
- Physicians -- Kentucky -- Louisville 1
- University of Louisville -- Students 1
- University of Louisville. School of Medicine -- Students 1
- Wathen, William H. (William Hudson), 1846-1913 1
- Wingfield, Samuel Hobson, 1824-1904 1
- Wingfield, Sarah Mobley, 1832-1913 1 + ∧ less