Cultural Center scrapbooks and Black Diamond Choir records
Scrapbooks kept by Cultural Center staff beginning in the 1970s, when the office was known as the Office of Black Affairs, and photo albums and records of the Black Diamond Choir, including program booklets and cassettes. The office has also been known as the Office of Minority Affairs, the Office of Minority Services, and the Office of Multicultural Academic Enrichment Programs (MAEP).
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. Cultural Center (Creator, Organization)
2.5 linear feet (2 records center boxes)
- Affirmative action programs in education Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- African American choirs Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- African American students Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Black Diamond Choir
- Choirs (Music) -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minority college students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Cultural Center