Office of the President files on the Commission on Academic Excellence
President's office records dealing with the Commission on Academic Excellence. The Commission on Academic Excellence was created President Miller to assist in gathering material for his 1978 annual report, which was to have academic excellence as its theme. Units within the university were asked to define exellence, and to give examples of excellence both within U of L and at other institutions.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. Office of the President (Creator, Organization)
1.25 linear feet (1 records center box)
- College presidents Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Commission on Academic Excellence
- University of Louisville. Office of the President