The records include materials regarding the Academic Excellence Commission, degrees awarded, honorary degrees, new programs, NSF support survey, and surveys of earned doctorates.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. Graduate School (Creator, Corporate Entity)
1.75 linear feet (1 records center box, 1 manuscript box)
- Graduate students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Graduate work Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Graduate School