The Handbook was a yearbook of sorts for the Speed Scientific School in 1943, a year in which the University as a whole did not produce a yearbook. (The Key also served this purpose.) The Handbook includes small group "Brownie" photographs of the senior class, in addition to pictures of student organizations, the faculty, administrators, and the campus. The Archives has both an original and a photocopy.
- University of Louisville. Speed Scientific School (Creator, Corporate Entity)
0.1 linear feet (1 folder)
- Engineering students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- J.B. Speed School of Engineering (University of Louisville) -- Students Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Students Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Speed Scientific School