This collection relates to Pennington's involvement and performance with Louisville-based bands, in particular the hardcore band Endpoint. Material includes Endpoint fan mail and correspondence, photographs, zines (local and national in scope), clippings, ephemera, and master tapes. A small amount of collection material represents Pennington's work in other bands such as Black Cross, By the Grace of God, and Guilt. Select collection content reflects Krishnacore and Straight edge culture. This collection is part of the Louisville Underground Music Archive (LUMA) project.
Copyright for some materials has been transferred to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
- Pennington, Robert (Creator, Person)
3 linear feet (1 manuscript box, 2 records center boxes)
- Zines Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fan mail Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hardcore (Music) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Musicians -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pennington, Robert
- Photographs Subject Source: Tgm (For Genre/Format Terms)