Skip to main content

Physical Plant chemistry (Gottschalk) building blueprints for air and heating system

 Unprocessed — Container: 1
Identifier: 1973_216-UA

Content Description

The Chemistry Building was renovated and structurally changed in 1954, when the Chemistry Department moved to the completed Natural Science Building. The Chemistry Building was renamed the Social Sciences Building and is now known as Gottschalk Hall. It currently houses the History Department.

Acquisition Type

Transfer

Restrictions Apply

Yes

Access Restrictions

University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.

Dates

  • 1953-1954

Creator

Extent

0.25 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box)