The records include research reports and proposals from the Institute of Industrial Research and a report on the renovation of the Speed School. Also present are materials relating to the University rather than the Speed School specifically. Included are Board of Trustee documents relating to the controversy surrounding University president George Colvin and UofL governance. There is also a 1956 booklet entitled "We Steer By the Stars," relating to academic administration.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. Speed Scientific School (Creator, Corporate Entity)
1.25 linear feet (1 records center box)
- Colvin, George, 1875-1928
- Engineering schools Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Board of Trustees
- University of Louisville. Institute of Industrial Research
- University of Louisville. Speed Scientific School