Office records containing correspondence from the chair of the department to the intern-resident committee, Louisville General Hospital, 1954; correspondence between the chairman and the dean and Vice President for Health Affairs, 1963-1979; information on the cancer center fellowships and programs, 1976-1980; the establishment of a nursing program through the department, 1974; academic plans, 1978; medical dean Keeney's five-year reports, 1972-1973 and 1977-1978; and annual reports of the department, 1974-1982.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. Department of Medicine (Creator, Corporate Entity)
1.25 linear feet (1 records center box)
- Accreditation (Education) Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Keeney, Arthur H. (Arthur Hail), 1920-
- Medical colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medicine -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nursing -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Department of Medicine