Office files, 1950s-1960s from the Department of Fine Arts/Allen R. Hite Art Institute. Includes committee reports, correspondence, Louisville Art Association, Art Center activities, and exhibitions. In 1946, the Department of Fine Arts became the Allen R. Hite Art Institute.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- 1950 - 1969
- Allen R. Hite Art Institute (Creator, Corporate Entity)
2 linear feet (4 manuscript boxes)
- Allen R. Hite Art Institute
- Art -- History -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Art -- Study and teaching -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Louisville Art Association