Office files concerning School of Music, 1931-1967. Includes material on the University's relationship with the Juilliard, 1931-1935; the purchase of the Louisville Conservatory of Music, 1932; gifts to the Music School; and the appointment of Dean Robert Whitney. Includes letters, memoranda, appointments, and salary rates, 1948-1967.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. Office of the President (Creator, Organization)
1 linear foot (2 manuscript boxes)
- Conservatories of music Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Juilliard School
- University of Louisville -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Office of the President
- University of Louisville. School of Music
- Whitney, Robert, 1904-1986