Medical School senior and honors convocations files
Consists of files on the School of Medicine's senior convocations, 1973-1979, and honors convocations, 1963-1979. Includes programs, scripts, and records from the nomination process for award recipients.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law. Student records are restricted under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and UofL student records policy.
- University of Louisville. School of Medicine (Creator, Organization)
1.25 linear feet (1 records center box)
- Medical students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Students Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. School of Medicine
- University of Louisville. School of Medicine -- Students Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings