Audio and video recordings of Louisville-area punk/indie/hardcore bands, from the late 1970s and 1980s. Also includes video interviews with members of bands and others invovled with the Louisville music scene in this period. Bands include Babylon Dance Band, Eyeholes, No Fun, Endtables, the Blinders, and Stutter. Some of the performances were taped at the Red Barn on the University of Louisville campus. Collection also includes two t-shirts and Blinders buttons. This collection is part of the Louisville Underground Music Archive (LUMA) project.
Copyright for some material has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
- Jobson, Jeffrey (Creator, Person)
23.5 linear feet (18 records center boxes and 2 cassette boxes)
- Babylon Dance Band
- Blinders (Musical group)
- Endtables (Musical group)
- Eyeholes (Musical group)
- Jobson, Jeffrey
- Musicians -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- No Fun (Musical group)
- Punk rock music -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Sound recordings Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Stutter (Musical group)