Skip to main content

Louisville Board of Realtors reference collection

 Unprocessed — Box: 1
Identifier: 1980_116-UA

Content Description

A collection of photocopied excerpts from the National Real Estate Journal, all relating to the Louisville Board of Realtors, 1910-1925. The copies were made during the research for The Louisville Board of Realtors: A History, 1892-1979, by U of L archivist Pamela Hess. See also Oral History Center - Business Interviews, and Microfilm Project 75: Minutes of the Louisville Board of Realtors, 1910-1976. History: The Louisville Board of Realtors, formerly named the Louisville Real Estate Board, came into being in 1913 with the merger of the Real Estate Exchange of Louisville and the Louisville Real Estate Association. The board assumed its present name in 1966.

Acquisition Type

Gift

Restrictions Apply

No

Dates

  • 1979

Creator

Extent

0.25 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box)