Altrusa International Relations Committee chapter records
Consists of correspondence and other records of the Louisville chapter of Altrusa International, a business and professional women's civic service organization. Altrusa International originated in 1917 in Nashville, Tennessee as the Altrusa Institute. The Louisville chapter was one of the first organized, although it is not clear that the relationship between that early group and the group represented in these materials is a linear one. These materials relate to the activities of the Louisville group, including their support for a school via the Christian Children's Fund, a Christmas tree exhibit, and other activities. In addition, there are some newsletters from the national organization, and photographs from the Christmas tree exhibit.
- Altrusa Club of Louisville (Creator, Organization)
0.25 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box)