Handbills, flyers, stickers, K-Composite zines, Initial Records catalogs, buttons, a Roddog records t-shirt, three CDs and one audiocassette. Initial Records and Krazy Fest are particularly well represented within the material. This collection is part of the Louisville Underground Music Archive (LUMA) Project.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
- Brockman, Nathan (Creator, Person)
.375 linear feet (1 flat box)
- Alternative rock music Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Brockman, Nathan
- Hardcore (Music) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Krazy Fest
- Music festivals Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Zines -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings