Student papers on the Great Depression from Humanities 305, Fall 1980. Papers were based on oral interviews. Included are papers by Paula Ziegelasch, Benedict J. Smith, Betsy Ruck, Joel Craig Carlton, Donald Bruce Whately, Donna M. Saufnauer, Walter Cashen, Jr., Stephen Fehder, Timothy Barrett, Chris Polk, Barbara T. Waddle, John R. Broadway, Jim Kapfhammer, Ronald Allen. Ziegelasch and Kapfhammer were later printed in the Adena. See the Inventory for a full author/title list.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
0.25 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box)
Allen, Ronald Barclay: Experiences of a Louisville firefighter during the Depression -- Barrett, Timothy: Interview with my grandmother -- Broadway, John R: An Interview with James and Beula Stivers: The Depression Years -- Carlton, Joel Craig: Hard Times Interview -- Cashen, Walter, Jr: Depression -- Fehder, Stephen: Era of the Depression and the '37 flood -- Polk, Chris: Doing business: A conversation with Harry Hampton -- Ruck, Betsy: An interview from the Depression -- Saufnauer, Donna M: Interview with Betty O'Brien Charelain -- Smith, Benedict J.: Life on a farm during the Depression -- Waddle, Barbara T.: Interview of Myrtle and Woodrow Thompson -- Whatley, Donald Bruce: An interview with William Tronzo -- Ziegelasch, Paula: Slammed. One paper (Kapfhammer, Jim: Oral interviews concerning Depression years) is restricted because it lacks a release form.
- College students -- Papers Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Depressions -- 1929 -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Humanities -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Louisville (Ky.) -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- United States -- Economic conditions Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Students Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings