Student papers from Robert Cogswell's American Studies/Social Sciences 325 class, spring semester, 1980 - Ohio Valley Culture. Contains papers by: Barbara Bishop, Karleene Cox, George Bennett, Linda Clare, Martin Hanka, Lawrence Gelthaus, Madelyn Moeller, Virginia Callan, B. W. Hollenbeck, Margaret E. Molloy, Meg Peavy, Marcia L. Brendel, Betty Eggers, Alice Knabel, Lana Stokes, Rebecca Todd. See Inventory for a complete author/title list.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
0.5 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box (access copies); a portion of a records center box (originals; preservation copies))
Bennett, George: Shotgun houses and taxes in Louisville -- Bishop, Barbara N.: History of a shotgun house -- Brendel, Marcia L: Early years of the Louisville water company: a result of the growth and expansion of the city of Louisville -- Callan, Ginny: Reactions of a Northfield family to the 1974 tornado -- Clare, Linda: Art center building, 1870-1980 -- Cox, Karleene: Gravestone art in Louisville cemeteries, 1860-1920 -- Eggers, Betty: Main Street -- Gelthaus, Lawrence: An historical observation of the Highlands neighborhood -- Hanka, Martin: Working on the L & N railroad -- Hollenbeck, Barbara W.: Origins and production of Kentucky bourbon -- Knabel, Alice: Tornado and its effects -- Moeller, Madelyn: Root, hide, fur, wool dealers in Louisville -- Moeller, Madelyn: A dealer in roots, hides, wool, and furs: an Eighteenth Century occupation in Twentieth Century Louisville -- Molloy, Margaret E: History of Liberty National Bank -- Peavy, Meg: Walnut Street Baptist Church -- Spencer, Tara K: Effects of the Civil War on Kentucky Shakers -- Stokes, Lana J.: A History of Rose Island -- Todd, Rebecca: Louisville and Nashville Railroad and the small towns of Hardin County, Kentucky.
- Business Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Louisville (Ky.) -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company
- Neighborhoods -- Kentucky -- Louisville -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Railroads Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Shakers Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Buildings Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Whiskey Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Division of Social Sciences (Organization)