Student papers from Social Sciences 542 - Historic Louisville. Tom Owen, Instructor. Students are: Michael Barton, Sallie Brink, Nancy Brown, Robert L. Bryden, Kim Clements, Larry L. Crain, Gloria Dawson, Mary Shaw Fields, Jay C. Gifford, Eileen Hershberg, Pamela L. Hess, Melissa Hovious, Mary Anne Hutti, Sandy Kissling, Aurelia Kunitz, Anne Kunzler, Nora Larimore, Caron Maas, Also includes: Laura Magruder, Laurice Niemtus, Michael O'Leary, Terry Pirtle, Jim Protenic, Sharon Rodgers, Donna Schoffer, Theresa Steinbock, Deborah Stuart and Paula White.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
0.5 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box (use copies); a portion of a records center box (originals))
- Baptists -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Louisville (Ky.) -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Neighborhoods -- Kentucky -- Louisville -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Prohibition Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Owen, Thomas L., 1939- (Person)
- University of Louisville. Division of Social Sciences (Corporate Entity)