Social Sciences 542 - Historic Louisville student papers
Student papers from Tom Owen's Social Sciences 542: Historic Louisville class, 1984. See Inventory for a full author/title list.
Some or all of these papers are restricted under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and UofL student records policy.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
0.5 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box (access copies); a portion of a records center box (original, preservation copies))
Beal, James E.: 1919 Male-Manual Football Game: The Agony of Defeat -- Beverley, Kristy L.: Louisville Telephone Merger: 1916-1926 -- Burke, Jane G.: Struggle to Incorporate Lyndon into a City -- Buren, Marcella: Conception and Construction of the Southern Outfall Sewer, 1906-1910 -- Collard, Karen: Howard Clifton Griswold: Photographer: 1866-1941 -- Dampier, Marty: Kentucky Confederate Home -- Ezell, Ethyel L.: Watterson's Attitude Toward Germans and German-Americans -- Fleig, Alicia: Building of Morera Hall (Emmanuel Episcopal Church) -- Gardner, Leanne: Central Kentucky Asylum for the Insane: Early Years, 1873-1900 -- Gill, Sharon: Beginnings of the Louisville Area Development Association -- Gornet, Mary P.: League of American Wheelman's Seventeenth Annual Convention, Aug. 10-15, 1896 -- Higdon, Andrea Lynn: Relocation of Walnut Street Baptist Church -- James, Alice: Forces Involved in the Construction of the Hydro-Electric Plant -- Lester, David: 1956 N.I.T. (National Invitational Tournament) -- Lewis, Benita: Charles W. Anderson Jr., 1907-1960 and the 1935 Election for the State Legislature -- Mangus, Karen: Tenement House Commission, 1909-1910 -- Mooser, Janet: Bourbon Stock Yard Fire of July 27, 1914 -- Mosier, Dwayne: 1925 Mayoral Election, Louisville, Kentucky -- Schardein, Joyce: Formation and Early Years of the Old Louisville Association, Inc. -- Smith, Lee: Sarah Bernhardt at the Macauley Theatre -- Swetnam, Lynn Stewart: Yellow Fever in Louisville: Was there an Epidemic in 1878 -- Tynan, L. J.: City of Louisville vs The Woman's Club of Louisville, 1973-1978.
- Baptists -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Floods -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Floods -- Ohio River Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Louisville (Ky.) -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Municipal government -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographers -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Psychiatric hospitals -- Kentucky Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Public schools -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Social settlements -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Basketball Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Division of Social Sciences (Corporate Entity)
- Owen, Thomas L., 1939- (Person)