Social Science 542: Historic Louisville student papers
Student papers from Tom Owen's Social Science 542: Historic Louisville course, 1987. See Inventory for a complete author/title list.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
0.5 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box (access copies); a portion of a records center box (originals/preservation copies))
Bass, Judith Fulner: Establishment of Saint Helen's Church - 1897 -- Branch, Archie A: Portland 1842-1852: Signs of Ethnicity -- Brewer, Daniel S: Standiford Field becomes Louisville's Main Airport -- Brown, Robin Leigh: Birth of Louisville's Museum of Natural History and Science -- Bryant, Donna: Editorials, Prentice, and Bloody Monday -- Chandler, Sandra E: Newburg's Dissolution Struggle -- Columba, Lynn: History of Jouett Hall -- Downes, Deborah A: Acquisition and Erection of 'The Thinker' -- Eckard, Missy: Disestablishment of the University of Louisville's Nursing School, 1952-1953 -- Edwards, Jack A: Louisville Jockey Club and Churchill Downs: From dream to business 1875-1903 -- Gambino, Barbara: Emma Branch, First Councilwoman -- Hall, David L: Open Air theater comes to Louisville -- Hides, Linda: Murder of a Child -- Hirschman, Julia J: Last Years of Corn Island -- Irvin, Sadie: Establishment of the Western Colored Branch Library -- Kime, Vickey A: Semple Collegiate School -- Knaster, Bob: Beginnings of Medical Photography in Louisville -- March, Martha: Louisville's 1944 Polio Epidemic: The Summer They Closed the Swimming Pools -- May, Clifton C: Short History of the Founding of the Louisville Crematorium -- Melloan, Donna: L.G.& E. Rebuilds from the 1937 Flood -- Mullins, Alice M: Establishing a Night Watch - Louisville 1810-1828 -- O'Bannon, Maureen: Bullitt Street 1900 -- Reynolds, Richard G: Prevention of a Public Utilities Monopoly in Louisville During 1910 as Seen through the Files of Louis D. Brandeis -- Rutt, Mary Anne: Destruction and Rebuilding of St. Anthony's Church 26 January 1939-30 January 1947 -- Simms, Betty Bocock: Formation of Catalysts and Chemicals, Inc -- Wiseman, Marcella: Ethel Biderman duPont and Working Women.
- Catholic church -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Louisville (Ky.) -- Church history Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Louisville (Ky.) -- History Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Municipal government -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Neighborhoods -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Buildings Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Division of Social Sciences (Organization)
- Owen, Thomas L., 1939- (Person)