Files of educators who were nominated for the Grawemeyer award for education. The records include the books, articles that were submitted with a nomination. 1989 winner file moved to accession 2006-067 prior to deaccessioning these boxes.
Language of Description
Script of Description
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. School of Education (Creator, Organization)
10 linear feet (8 records center boxes)
- Teachers colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Awards Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville Grawemeyer Awards Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. School of Education