Collection includes 23 7-inch records, 9 CDs, 6 12-inch records, 2 10-inch records, 8 cassette tapes, posters, flyers, zines and photographs related primarily to the Louisville hardcore scene. Louisville bands represented include Kinghorse, Endpoint, Evergreen, Hula Hoop, Starbilly and Metroschifter among others. The collection also includes the zines are Boys Are Mean issues 1,2, & 5; K Composite #5 and Highlands Lowlife #1. There are 5 envelopes of contact sheets and negatives shot at hardcore shows, only one includes photographs of a Louisville band: Kinghorse. There is one copy of the spring 1997 Initial Records catalog.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
- Schell, Lindsey E. (Creator, Person)
.375 linear feet (1 medium flat box, 1 7-inch box and 1 12-inch box)
- Audiocassettes Subject Source: Tgm (For Genre/Format Terms)
- Flyers (Printed matter) Subject Source: Tgm (For Genre/Format Terms)
- Hardcore (Music) -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Schell, Lindsey E.
- Zines -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings