Five 8 x 10 inch gelatin silver prints of Louisville locations, 1948-1961, taken by Frank C. Ruoff. Locations pictured are Walnut Avenue (now Muhammad Ali Boulevard), Broadway, the Clark Bridge, and the Sherman Minton Bridge during construction.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
- Ruoff, Frank C. (Creator, Person)
5 item (5 gelatin silver prints)
- Broadway (Louisville, Ky.) Subject Source: Local
- Gelatin silver prints Subject Source: Thesaurus For Graphic Materials
- George Rogers Clark Memorial Bridge Subject Source: Local
- Louisville (Ky.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Muhammad Ali Boulevard (Louisville, Ky.) Subject Source: Local
- Sherman Minton Bridge Subject Source: Local