Plaque commemorating Morris Belknap's donation of the building housing the Art Center Association. It is believed that this plaque was removed from the building when it was renovated for a new purpose (as the Overseers' Honors Building). The plaque was created by Barney Bright and features a bas relief image of a building. The plaque is undated, but it bears Belknap's death date (1952) and the building passed into the hands of the University of Louisville in 1968, so it is likely it was created in the 1950s or early- to mid-1960s.
Found in collection
- 1950s or early- to mid-1960s
- Bright, Barney (Creator, Person)
1 item (1 wrapped item)