20 inkjet prints submitted for the exhibition Live from a Dark Room: Louisville Music in Photographs, 1980-Present. Photographs that appeared in the exhibition: The Dickbrains at Valentine House; 1980, Malignant Growth with Chip Nold at The Windmill, May 3, 1980; Steve Rigot, at 2000 Payne Street, 1982; The Blinders at UofL Red Barn, 1980; The Endtables at The Windmill, 1980; Babylon Dance Band, UofL, Feb. 1979; Skull of Glee at The Beat Club, Aug. 1982; The Frosties at Armando’s, ca. 1980; Malignant Growth at Nedelkoff’s Barn, 1980; Babylon Dance Band at Nedelkoff’s Barn, 1980; Wink O’Bannon of the Blinders at Armando’s, 1980; The Dickbrains at The Windmill, 1980.
Copyright has been transferred to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
- Carner, William Joseph (Creator, Person)
20 photographs (1 flat box (20 photographic prints))
- Babylon Dance Band
- Blinders (Musical group)
- Dickbrains (Musical group)
- Endtables (Musical group)
- Frosties (Musical group)
- Malignant Growth (Musical group)
- O'Bannon, Wink
- Punk rock music -- Kentucky -- Louisville -- Photographs Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Rigot, Steve
- Skull of Glee (Musical group)