Materials submitted by University of Louisville staff, Clyde Paul, as part of the Documenting Your Experience during the Covid-19 Outbreak project. On March 11, 2020, the University of Louisville adopted measures to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus, including moving classroom instruction online, limiting campus events, and allowing employees to work from home. These photographs were taken March 29, 2020 by Clyde while at the Home Depot store on Preston Highway. In order to ensure the CDC’s recommended social distancing measure of 6 feet, Home Depot was allowing only 100 customers into the store at one time.
As the creator and/or copyright holder, the donor has granted to the University of Louisville and Archives and Special Collections (ASC) an irrevocable and nonexclusive license to make use of the materials, including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, derivative adaptations, and public performances and displays, consistent with accepted archival practices and ASC policies as they may exist from time to time. A nonexclusive license transfers no copyright and the submitter otherwise retains all other rights in the materials subject to this prior nonexclusive license.
- Paul, Clyde (Creator, Person)
3.66 Megabytes (5 digital files)
- Epidemics Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Epidemics -- Social aspects Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Paul, Clyde
- Social Distance Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Employees Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings