Office of the President president's staff meeting minutes
Minutes of meetings of the president's staff from the early 1990s. The president's staff at that time consisted of university administrators such as the assistant for university relations, the director of planning and budget, the university counsel, and the assistant for minority services. The staff meetings were also attended by officials such as the provost, the vice president for development, and the assistant for intercollegiate athletics. These minutes document meetings during the administration of Donald C. Swain.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. Office of the President (Creator, Organization)
2.5 linear feet (2 records center boxes)
- College presidents Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville -- Presidents Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Office of the President