Graduate School administrative files (Accession 2003-060)
Includes Graduate Council and Graduate Faculty minutes, and materials relating to graduate student and graduate teaching assistant policies and orientation, as well as Council of Graduate Schools material. Also contains files on joint programs with other universities, faculty files, and other records.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- Majority of material found within 1995-2000
- University of Louisville. Graduate School (Creator, Organization)
8.75 linear feet (7 records center boxes)
- Graduate students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Louisville. Graduate School
- University of Louisville. Graduate School -- Administration Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings