Collection relates to Johnson’s work with the bands Squirrel Bait (Louisville, KY), Plywood (Evanston, IL), and Bastro (Louisville, KY). Materials include flyers, posters, press clippings, a 1989 Bastro Euorpean tour booklet as well as two master tapes for the b-side of a Squirrel Bait 7-inch (1987) titled Burk!/Bob Mould and Those Pillowbiters, and an undated Plywood 2 song demo. Collection is part of the Louisville Underground Music Archive (LUMA) project.
Copyright for some materials has been transferred to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
.35 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box; 1 oversize folder)
- Concert tours Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Hardcore (Music) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Music -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Tgm (For Genre/Format Terms)
- Rock music -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Sound recordings -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings