Historic material pertaining to the J.B. Speed School of Engineering (formerly known as the Speed Scientific School) and the Laura Kersey Engineering Library. Includes Speed School handbooks, histories, and promotional material together with minutes, annual reports, and records documenting Kersey Library's ability to support various Speed School programs, including degree and certificate-granting programs. Includes material relating to the Natural Science Library, which closed in 1983.
University records more than 25 years old are generally open; however, some records may be restricted by statute or federal law.
- University of Louisville. Libraries (Creator, Organization)
3.75 linear feet (3 records center boxes)
- Academic librarians -- Kentucky -- Louisville Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
- Engineering Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- J.B. Speed School of Engineering (University of Louisville)
- University of Louisville. Libraries