Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Com. Community (Non-University) Manuscript Collections

 Popular Topic
Identifier: Com
Manuscript collections held by University Archives and Records Center..

Found in 942 Collections and/or Records:

Carroll Obst Germantown photographs

 Unprocessed — Multiple Containers
Identifier: 2017_213

Carrollton Business and Professional Women's Club scrapbook

 Collection — Box 1
Identifier: 1999_083-UA
Content Description Consists of one scrapbook with clippings and printed material documenting the activities of the Carrollton (Kentucky) Business and Professional Women's Club from 1982 to 1984.
Dates: 1982-1984

Oral history interview with Elizabeth Catlett

 Collection — Box Single item DVDs, CDs and audiocassettes
Identifier: 2012_035-UA

A centennial history of the University of Louisville (microfilm)

 Collection
Identifier: 1973_453-UA
Content Description Written by Kentucky Writers' Project of the Works Project Administration. "First published in November 1939." "Bibliography and other sources": p. 267-280. Microfilm. Louisville [Ky.] : University Archives & Historical Research Center, 1974.
Dates: 1974

Center for Neighborhoods records

 Collection
Identifier: 2014_184-UA
Content Description The Center for Neighborhoods’ records document the agency’s diverse projects (building revitalization; neighborhood master plans; corridor studies; walkability assessments) and programs (the Neighborhood Institute; Producing Art in Neighborhoods Together (PAINT)) as well as their administrative functioning. Types of materials include project files, drawings and plans, photographs, correspondence, administrative files, and board of directors’ materials. Projects of note include a comprehensive...
Dates: 1972-2014

Central Colored School project files

 Collection — Box 1
Identifier: 1999_111-UA
Content Description Consists of files and oral history tapes produced by Judi Jennings and Carl Ryant in the course of a project dealing with the Central Colored School. The Central Colored School was established in 1873, and the building was the first in Kentucky built specifically as a public school for African Americans. It was renamed the Mary D. Hill School in 1917, and was used as a school building until it closed in 1970. These papers consist primarily of materials relating to the grant obtained to fund the...
Dates: 1992-1994

Chad Dunbar papers

 Unprocessed — Multiple Containers
Identifier: 2014_048-UA

Chamber Music Society of Louisville records

 Collection — Box 1
Identifier: 1999_037-UA
Scope and Contents These records date from 1955 to 1987, with the bulk of the materials dating from 1963 to 1968. In this.5 linear foot collection are minutes and financial reports, ticket sales ledger book and lists, correspondence, programs, and printed material.
Dates: 1955-1987; Majority of material found within 1963-1968

Virginia T. Chance papers

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: 1981_002-UA
Content Description Scrapbooks, photographs, correspondence, brochures, clippings, skit scripts, and memorabilia related to the Chance School, a Louisville preschool, and the Southern chapter of the National Association for Education of Children Under Six. The school was originally known as Mrs. Chance's Community Preschool.
Dates: 1958-1969

Charles Castner railroad periodicals collection

 Unprocessed — Box 1
Identifier: 2014_002-UA