These records document the entire existence of the club from its earliest days until it disbanded in mid-2012, and include minutes, financial records, ephemera, scrapbooks, and publications. Publications include the Club's bulletins (1915-2012) and yearbooks (1916-2012). The scrapbooks that constitute the president's records document the activities of the Club and its members through newspaper clippings and photographs as well as more ephemeral materials such as invitations and ticket stubs. The Younger Woman's Club and the Club's activities around the Kosair Hospital's gift shop are documented in these records.
The Crescent Hill Woman's Club was incorporated on March 14, 1919, by combining the Crescent Hill Civic League and the Crescent Hill Mothers' Club. Sallie Berryman, the Crescent Hill Librarian, had initiated both clubs and was instrumental in the combining of the two clubs into one entity. Article II of the Club's Constitution states"The objective shall be to promote interest in the development of the mental, moral, physical, and civic life of Crescent Hill." The club made significant contributions to a variety of projects throughout its existence, most notably to Kosair Children's Hospital at which club members voluntarily staffed the gift shop beginning in 1949. Crescent Hill Woman's Club was active in the Crescent Hill neighborhood and Louisville until its closing in May 2012.