Collection contains a ledger of student records transferred from the Waverly Hills Sanitarium to the Louisville General Hospital School of Nurses.It also contains the report of a LGH committee who reconstructed the curriculum in 1943 so they could supply transcript-like information (‘Proof of Theory and Practice’) needed by the alumnae of Waverly Hills for licensing and continuing education purposes.
.10 linear foot
The Waverly Hills Training School for Nurses in Tuberculosis opened in Jefferson County, Kentucky in September, 1910. Beginning two years later, the trainees affiliated with the Louisville General Hospital School of Nursing for one of their three years. The school closed in 1918 and its last students transferred to LGHSN to complete their training.