The microfilm contains copies of a membership list from 1898 to 1939; photographs; anniversary guides from 1969 and 1983; legal documents; and two minute books for the years 1904 to 1965. Microfilm created by University of Louisville, 1984.
This collection is open to researchers.
Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Louisville; please consult a reference archivist for more information.
1 reel of microfilm (1 35 mm microfilm reel)
The church was established in 1887 as Gladstone Baptist Church and changed its name to Emmanuel Baptist in 1904. It was located on Tenth Street for many years before moving to 3815 West Broadway in 1962.
Part of the University of Louisville Archives and Special Collections Repository