Skip to main content

Louisville Board of Realtors reference collection

 Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: 1980_116-UA
A collection of photocopied excerpts from the National Real Estate Journal, all relating to the Louisville Board of Realtors, 1910-1925. The copies were made during the research for The Louisville Board of Realtors: A History, 1892-1979, by U of L archivist Pamela Hess. See also Oral History Center - Business Interviews, and Microfilm Project 75: Minutes of the Louisville Board of Realtors, 1910-1976.

Dates

  • 1979

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open to researchers.

Extent

0.25 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box)

Biographical / Historical

The Louisville Board of Realtors, formerly named the Louisville Real Estate Board, came into being in 1913 with the merger of the Real Estate Exchange of Louisville and the Louisville Real Estate Association. The board assumed its present name in 1966.

Creator

Title
Louisville Board of Realtors Reference Collection
Status
Completed
Date
2020
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin
Language of description note
Finding aid is in English.

Repository Details

Part of the University of Louisville Archives and Special Collections Repository

Contact:
Ekstrom Library, Lower Level Room 17
Louisville KY 40292
502 852-6752
502 852-6673 (Fax)