Includes two folders of business correspondence for the period 1887-1891 between W.V. McCracken, builder of the Louisville, Henderson, & St. Louis Railroad Co., and James P. Helm, an attorney for the company.
This collection is open to researchers.
0.25 linear feet (1 half-manuscript box)
The Louisville, Henderson and St. Louis was chartered in 1882 and became a subsidiary of the Louisville and Nashville since 1905. It was sometimes called the Texas line as its original name was Louisville, Henderson and Texas.