This ledger contains minutes of the Louisville Medical Club regular meetings and membership. Tulane University's medical library owns the original of this record. This copy was made from microfilm produced in 1947. It is illegible in parts and barely legible in others.
Founded in 1855, the Louisville Medical Club counted many of the University of Louisville medical faculty among its members. The Club dissolved in 1858 to merge with a revived College of Physicians and Surgeons of Louisville.