These rosters were transferred from the regional reference files at the University Archives and Records Center and gathered to form this collection
Four volumes: 1916, 1921, 1947, 1961.
The records include membership rosters and lists of officers, house rules, and articles of incorporation and by-laws.
The copyright interests in the Pendennis Club Collection have not beentransferred to the University of Louisville.
.10 linear feet (4 volumes)
The Pendennis Club is a private Louisville social club for men (with associate memberships for women), founded in 1881. Originally located near the corner of Fourth and Walnut Streets (now Muhammad Ali Boulevard), the club later moved to 218 West Muhammad Ali Boulevard, between Second and Third Streets, where it was still located in 1999.