The Tavern Club, was a Louisville private social club, formed in 1901 and in 1911 located at 620 South Third Street. This single-volume roster was transferred from the regional reference files at the University Archives and Records Center.
One volume for 1911-1912, including list of officers and members, and the constitution and by-laws.
This work is presumed to be in the public domain.
.05 linear feet